Medium camphor wood block "Patterns in Nature" Series
- Regular price
- Sale price
As a world, we have slowly separated people and products further and further from their original state. The beauty of Aboriginal culture is that it forever will be bound to the connection of nature in its raw form and the profound respect for its incredible beauty when minimally disturbed. This work aims to reflect this concept. It holds intricate dot work, gathering circles bound in parts of wood grain, and smaller arches representing people and community, showing deep-rooted connection to the land. The diamond pattern seen in this block identifies Gundungurra nation, it was a unique symbol used by our ancestors.
These handmade timber blocks help give your space an earthy feel! Created with recycled camphor laurel timber, known for its natural menthol smell.
- Naturally antibacterial
- Energising natural menthol smell
- The painted face is sealed with non-toxic timber wax for protection and safe handling.
- Hand-crafted and hand-painted recycled wooden Camphor block.
- Acrylic medium.
- Not toxic hardwood oil is applied to painted faces for longevity and protection.
- Size: 11.5cm H x 14.3cm L x 2.5cm W - organic arch shape.
- Ready to dispatch.