"Patterns in Nature" - Camphor Round - Aboriginal Art
- Regular price
- Sale price
As a world, we have slowly separated people and products further and further from their original state. The beauty of Aboriginal culture is that it forever will be bound to the connection of nature in its raw form and the profound respect for its incredible beauty when minimally disturbed. This work aims to reflect this concept. It holds intricate dot work depicting arches that represent people and mountains that offer as the subject of many dreaming stories for our people. I have also painted gathering circles in the natural wood grain, showing deep rooted connection to the land.
Sustainably made camphor round wall hanging to give your space an earthy feel! Created with recycled camphor laurel timber known for its natural decongestant properties helping you breathe easy.
- Added character
- Naturally antibacterial
- Energising natural menthol smell
- The painted face is sealed with non-toxic timber wax for protection and safe handling.
- Handcrafted and handpainted recycled wooden Camphor block
- Acrylic medium, White and Gold.
- Size: 26cm H x 43cm L x 3cm W - organic round shape, measured at longest points.
- Ready to dispatch
- Comes with certificate of authenticity, description and care package.