"Patterns in Nature" - Camphor round - Aboriginal Art
- Regular price
- Sale price
As a world, we have slowly separated people and products further and further from their original state. The beauty of Aboriginal culture is that it forever will be bound to the connection of nature in its raw form and the profound respect for its incredible beauty when minimally disturbed. This work aims to reflect this concept. It holds intricate dot work, gathering circles bound in the lighter parts of wood grain, and smaller arches representing people and community, showing deep-rooted connection to the land. Eucalyptus leaves are displayed in this artwork as they are an ancient source of cleansing and healing for our people, and bear great cultural significance. This round holds a beautiful stick, embedded in the timber, this has been set in resin to secure and preserve it.
These handmade timber wall hangings help give your space an earthy feel! Created with recycled camphor laurel timber known for its natural decongestant properties helping you breathe easily.
- Added character
- Naturally antibacterial
- Energising natural menthol smell
- The painted face is sealed with non-toxic timber wax for protection and safe handling.
- Handcrafted and handpainted recycled wooden Camphor block
- Acrylic medium, White and Gold.
- Hardwood oil is applied to painted faces for longevity and protection.
- Size: 23cm H x 37cm L x 3cm W - organic round shape.
- Ready to dispatch
- Ready to hang
- Comes with certificate of authenticity and care package.