"Precious" - Camphor wooden block - Aboriginal Art
- Regular price
- Sale price
This design aims to amplify and appreciate gathering for significant occasions. We are taught by our elders how incredibly important community is. Gathering was very significant and frequent for our ancestors and is one of the elements of tribal living that Indigenous people still hold huge value on today. I have chosen to use Gold and white to signify sacred ceremonies held by our ancestors. Gold and other precious stones and gems were found throughout the water in Gundungurra country, they were often used to symbolize different meanings during ceremony and held huge significance and value. White is a pure and sacred colour often used to decorate the body during ceremonial dance.
Sustainably made camphor block for your desk, bench or shelf, giving your space an earthy feel! Created with recycled camphor laurel timber known for its natural decongestant properties helping you breathe easy.
- Added character
- Naturally antibacterial
- Energising natural menthol smell
- The painted face is sealed with non-toxic timber wax for protection and safe handling.
- Handcrafted and handpainted recycled wooden Camphor block
- Acrylic medium, White and Gold.
- Size: 15cm x 20cm x 3cm - arch shape
- Ready to dispatch
- Description card included.