Cover me in light | Unique Aboriginal Art stone print | Emily Trindall
- Regular price
- Sale price
I created this piece to reflect rest and renewal. The Gundungurra region is abundant in fern life. They provided cool shady resting places along the river's edge. Covered by the night and resting under shelter, our bodies are enriched with energy allowing us to step into the next day. Here in this artwork, I have displayed our light and energy being renewed behind the fern.
Artist: Emily Trindall
- Size: 210mm x 150mm
- Beautifully crafted in Australia.
- High-quality UV printing, directly onto composite stone.
- Matte finish and a natural, refined way to display your artwork.
- Recycled hardwood timber frame included.
- Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery of your handmade framed print.