Honour my people ~ Be Proud
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 3 items left in stock!
This Artwork is dedicated to my ancestral heritage.
It upholds the strong and beautiful women who walked on this country many years before myself. Women who gathered food for their tribe, climbed steep mountains most days and walked for miles with their children on their backs, surviving the harsh terrain of this great land.
The sun is very loved and appreciated by our people. Light is life giving and represents warmth and safety. Often our people talk of the night being a scary time, they were always glad to see the sun rise and give a new day.
I honour the stories they passed down and the healing they gave through their vast knowledge of bush medicines. They were brave, strong, and resilient. I wish I could have met these great women. All I can do is listen to stories about what used to be and to share this with others. To honour my people.
- These Artworks have been hand drawn digitally.
- Quality Paper Prints. Printed on 250 gsm paper with a gloss finish.
- Best way to display is in a picture frame of your choice. This protects the print and makes it easier to hang.
- Shipped within 3 - 5 business days.
- Express shipping 1-2 days.
- Authentication Certificate included.