Narooma | Unique Aboriginal Art stone print | By Emily Trindall
- Regular price
- Sale price
This artwork is called Narooma a word associated with blue water and running water. I wanted to celebrate the mountains and water, and simply display how significant they are to our people. The water runs through the centre of the artworks, as it is the centre of many dreaming stories and was such an integral part of our ancestors life's who lived tribally. The stones run along the sides of the river and symbolize the many boulders and rocks that lay on the creek beds around the Gundungurra region. Along the top are the camp circles that were often set up along the life-giving river.
Artist: Emily Trindall
- Size: 210mm x 150mm
- Beautifully crafted in Australia.
- High-quality UV printing, directly onto composite stone.
- Matte finish and a natural, refined way to display your artwork.
- Recycled hardwood timber frame included.
- Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery of your handmade framed print.