Original Artwork - Emerged in Waters - By Clara Trindall
- Regular price
- Sale price
This Artwork represents the ocean and the significance of the water to our people. I have painted the sand as a large community circle. You can see the water wrapping itself around the community, reminding them of the offerings of life and sustenance it freely pours out to those willing to receive it.
- This artwork will be express posted on or before the 25th of April.
- Canvas size: 50cm x 50m
- Dimensions Including outer frame 53cm x 53cm
- Acrylic on cotton canvas, high-quality semi-gloss varnish.
- Exterior wooden floating frame (Tasmanian oak).
- This piece comes with a certificate of authenticity, care instructions, and artwork details.